Évaluations (78)fast shipping and fair pricing. good honest seller ty awesome seller awesome knives awesome show thank you brother Great seller. Fast shipping. Item as described and well packaged OOH RAH! Thank you for my givvy sticker! Very cool! I hope you're doing well and holding your head high like a Marine should! Love you buddy! Please take care of yourself! You're my brother you know! 😜 Great seller and nice vintage collection. Will definitely be buying from again, one of the best, even though newer. Thank you sir. I will definitely watch your shows again great finds for me thank you much The Case marble is a great addition to my collection A+++ Awesome show. exciting,vast inventory,fast shipping and proffesionally packed. TY I enjoyed the show and I absolutely love my burnt bone canoe and my other burnt bone trapper knife. I love the look of burnt bone. The little skulls we get to pick out is a nice touch! Also I received two "dumbass" bandaids as I requested! I know exactly who is getting those tomorrow at work! lol! Thank you so much for your service and sacrifice for our country! I will always cherish the knives I got from you and take care of them. Awesome knives! Fast secure shipping! Always great deals! Thanks! Awesome giveaway fast shipping
Thanks and have a blessed day! Wonderful product great seller great price will definitely be returning to give him a leg up!!! Amazing seller and a great patriot! Thank you for your service. Follow and bookmark this seller everyone! Great Show,Good inventory. Honest seller. A+ Thank you so much..great seller fast shipping