Évaluations (186)Awesome seller and Awesome cards 🦇 Always appreciate the honesty and quality of packaging and cards!!! Everything was perfect as always Good seller good vibe's everytime I join her stream.Good prices on card's and fast shipping. I recently bought a Blue Eyes from Chey, and the entire experience was flawless. The card arrived quickly, and was packaged securely to prevent any damage. I highly recommend buying from Chey and will definitely be back for more cards in the future. Thank you! I am very disappointed with my experience. My card came all taped up, which is definitely not what I expected. Overall felt very unprofessional extremely unsatisfied.I don’t even use tape for my cards??? Thank you for my mystic elf slabby 🖤 Great deals and great seller 🔥🔥 unfortunately its not the sellers fault but i never recieved the package 😞We will figure this out 🫶🏼 Absolutely perfect as always. Ripped some packs got me some crimped cards. The gifts are amazing. IYKYK Thank you for the slabby 🖤🖤🖤 Excellent Chey of witchcraft. Fun streamer to be around and got a cute bf tooStop trying to steal my man 🥲😭😭😭 Perfect everything came as it was advertised Card's arrived in good condition fast shipping. Fast and secure shipping. Arrived as described and reasonably priced.. highly recommend the streamer Badass cards, packaged properly with some extra spice 🌶️ thank you Chey 🖤
🖤🦇 thank you for ur purchase great packaging and super fun stream!Thank you for coming and supporting🖤🦇 Need the ofYou better mean overframe 😅