Évaluations (81)Thank you so much for the thoughtful free gift! ❤️ I truly appreciate your generosity. I really admire you and your show It was wrapped so pretty thanks! I love Emily’s shows and i’ve purchased I have made has been fantastic!Thank you so much Michelle! I appreciate you! thank you! You are welcome! Thank you for the positive review I appreciate you! Excellent all around!!! Thank you😊Th am you so much for the review and for shopping at The A+ Edit! 😊 cute dress. Fast delivery Thank you for the review! I appreciate you! 😊 Super fast shipping. Great deal!! I love them. Thank you so much Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Made my day!!! 😊 Thank you for the giveaway!🙂You are welcome! Thanks for the review! Such a great piece! New seller and she has amazing brands 🎉Honeymae52! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate you!! 😊 Thank you! You are welcome! Thank you for the positive review! This was probably one of my favorite packages I've received from what not sellers. I loved everything, you are one of my favorite sellers for sure!Thank you so much for the supportive review! I’m so happy you love your order! Thank you for shopping at The A+ Edit! I appreciate you! 🫶🏼 Stain on shorts but happy with everything else Thanks for reaching out! Glad I could make it right for you quickly! Thank you for the key holder 😍 You are welcome! Thank you for the review! I appreciate it! 😊 Thank you so much for my give eye mask! Happy with my order thank you very muchThank you so much for the kind review! Love this! Thank You!You are welcome! Thank you for the review! Everything came in such great shape and was shipped quickly. Fantastic transaction! I am so glad you are happy with your purchase! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate you! 😊 Love everything, thank you so much! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate you! 😊 Love them so much, Thank you 🙏 I’m so happy you love your purchase! Thank you for the review! 😊 Absolutely loved everything Thank you so much for the great review! I appreciate you! Amazing seller, great items & prices! Will be back! Thank you so much! 🫶🏻✨Thank you so much for the kind review! Loved having you back for my first raid train show! Your package should be arriving soon! 🫶🏼 I love everything!!! Thank you so much!!! 💓 Thank you so much for thinking review! I appreciate you! 😊