Évaluations (332)thank you so much for the givy sweetheart 💜 My first time purchasing nails with her & will definitely be back! I also received a free Halloween gift! I love it! I put it on my phone as soon as I got it 🥰 Thank you ☺️ you’re the sweetest 💖 Absolutely love love love my red lip water junk nails omg and thank you thank you thank you for the amazing givey!!!!! I am so in love with my items!!!
my darling you are the best! thank you so much for my beautiful nails and hat!! 💜💜 thank you so much for my beautiful keychain 💜 Thank you sooo much. I love it 🎃🎃 The wallets are soooo good 💕 very friendly! very cute and affordable, and generous freebie with my first purchase <3 Best givvy ever!!! Thank you!! Super cute!!! tysm for the gift 💕💕 Amazing seller, love everything I get from her and will continue to shop 🩷 Amazing as always, seller is very sweet and makes sure everything is packaged well. Will always shop again I love my nails! Thank you for an amazing buyer’s givvy! 🩷 I can’t wait to come back for my free set of nails! I just need to work a show into my schedule. Love your vibe, girl! 🔥🫶🏻 Love everything!! So amazing!!! 🤩 Omg it’s so adorable!! I love it so much I always love what I purchase from you. Great nails💕 adore my lil purses. I highly recommend you get them. tysm ♥️ beautiful nails 💅🏾 thank you so much 😊 absolutely love each and every order I get from her. she has the most amazing cute products and 🔥🔥 nails. I personally thinks shes onne of the best to get items from thanks so much for everything. ÷ Love the hats!! The pink is pinking 💕 Wallets and keychains AND NAILS ARE 🔥🔥🔥!! Shipping was so fast!!!! Will definitely be bookmarking all of your shows! Extremely satisfied with nails and I love my new bear pop socket for my phone❤️❤️❤️ highly recommend