Évaluations (88)great seller, well packaged Great value always a bargain thanks Lovely items so pleased with them thank you
Always a bargain and quality crystals. Thanks Always a bargain. Beautiful crystals thanks x beautiful crystals and great service, thankyou Awesome product as always at a bargain price amazing and highly detailed piece, worth it and proper prices aswellthebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thank you for the review 🙂 I am so glad you love your statement piece, it is stunning ✨️ Beautiful stones!! Thanks so much 😊thebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thanks so much for your review ✨️ Thank you 🫶🏻thebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thanks for joining me ✨️ Stunning quality and perfectly packagedthebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thanks for your support Louisa ✨️ Best giant mushroom ever lol 😆 😁😁😁thebalancedcrystalVendeur
Haha who doesn't love big mushrooms 😆 beautiful crystals, great value thebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thanks for your review 🙏 Amazing as always
thebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thanks Pip ✨️ Amazing products and always packaged beautifully every crystal is protected along with themed freebies🫶 thebalancedcrystalVendeur
Thanks so much for your lovely review Pip 💕 Beautiful crystals with great prices & some lovely freebies 💕✨🌸🫶🏼 thank you thebalancedcrystalVendeur
I am glad you love your sparkles Kristy ✨️ Thankyou for another amazing box of crystals. When I opened the box such a beautiful smell came out from the incense stick you added too. Thankyou ❤️thebalancedcrystalVendeur
As always, thanks for your support Bobbi ✨️ great to deal with will buy more lovely people Beautiful quality and great prices as always! I absolutely love my gorgeous crystal orders. The quality is fantastic, and everything arrived beautifully packaged. I’ll definitely be back for more.” Another box of beautiful crystals! Thankyou so very much! Lovely pieces as always, Kirby! 💖✨ thank you!!