Évaluations (42)Larry is a great guy. Very funny, always a god time when Larry is around. Great knife, well packaged and shipped quickly. Thanks again Larry Larry is not only a great guy, his knives are great quality. I can’t be happier with my purchase. I highly suggest you buy from him. everything was great, will definitely be buying from larry again thebeardedknifeman is an excellent seller and wonderful person. everything was packed expertly and shipped super fast. please check hom out these sigmas are actually way cooler than i expected great knives from an amazing seller. stop in and check out his show its a great time. everything was packed well and shipped very fast. come show your support for this amazing veteran. 5⭐️thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you man 5 stars love the knife. Love the deal I got it for!
thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you so much 🔥 thank you thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you Always makes sure people are cared for! Beyond fair prices and is a wonderful host!thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you buddy I got what I expected, and the packaging was great :) thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you so much Larry is a great guy always a good time good time when the big man is around. Had a great time hanging out in the show. He gave me some amazing deals and packaged them very well then shipped promptly. Thanks again Larry thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you so much man exactly as described. Love it.thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you Package arrived perfect and works great! thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you The items I purchased were awesome, I will definitely purchase again. Thank you for your great items. thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you all arrived and there great. nothing missingthebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you so much ty for my first remette awesome knife love how it flips i might have found my new favorite knife thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Happy to hear man I’ll have more soon Great new seller with some of the best prices on the appthebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you man Perfection as always! Thanks, LarrBear!!!thebeardedknifemanVendeur
lol thank you Excellent shipping excellent everythingthebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you oldman packed great and shipped super fast. very friendly seller definitely recommend following and mak8ng purchases here. 5 starthebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you bro Great seller. Great knives. Will definitely be back for more. Thank you brother!!!thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you man beautiful little fixed blade my wife will love it the cobrateck and the cjrbs are my first ones and love the actions on them are smooth like butter thanks for the awesome deal and I like supporting ohio sellers and again thank you very much thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you so much Great deals
Good seller
Fast shipping thebeardedknifemanVendeur
Thank you