Évaluations (55)Kogassss muk!!!!!
Finally Yesss!!! Thank you again brother 🤝 Great guy! Great stream! Great packaging!Brock I appreciate it Big dog!!! Thank you! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏🏽💯Ayyyo appreciate you Rafael!! Packaging is elite!Ayyyoo appreciate the kind words! Thank you hope to see ya back! My favorite whatnotter🔥My dude! I appreciate ya!! Thank you! Great buying experience. I appreciate the kind words brother! Hope to see ya again 😊 Fantastic stream and packaged exquisitely!Appreciate the kind words my man! Looking forward to serving you again!! package great,awesome seller puts on a great show..Thank you sir! Appreciate the kind words!! Awesome givy thanks!
Thanks Johncos I hope to see you back brother. Appreciate it! Packaging was great! His streams are upbeat and enjoy watching them! Highly recommend!Ayyye Appreciate it brother! Looking forward to seeing ya again!! Card came in as shown, well protected during shipping. Looking forward to the next show.Appreciate you Space! Thank you! Package came in quick and protected. Thanks, Bear.Appreciate it! Thanks again, Crackn! If you’re looking for vintage, then the Bear Vault is where you need to go! Excellent packaging & fast shipping! Thanks so much for the givvy’s!