Évaluations (417)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🔥🔥🔥🔥Krypt i appreciate you! Hope to see you again soon! Quick and easy transaction, with same day shipping. Thanks Ace!Thank You Shaff!! Appreciate you! Great seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️BOOK EM’ Appreciate you bro!! THE GOAT!! I appreciate you bro!My boy!! I appreciate you too! We grow together! perfect!Thank You, Cap! I appreciate you! Great card, awesome show, fantastic guy! Thanks AceNo Thank You Todd! Glad you liked the show, cards and me! 😂. No seriously I appreciate you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️One ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ to another. I appreciate you! Book em’ Dannohh Great show!!Skazoney, I Appreciate You!! Extremely fast shipping! Great products! Will be back again.Ty jk!! See you again soon. Much love brother another great show and lightning fast shippingTy jdavid!! I appreciate you brother! Great thanks np Mason!! Appreciate you stopping by! Great experience! The card arrived exactly as shown on the stream and was packaged securely to make sure it stayed protected during shipping. Everything was handled professionally from purchase to delivery. Very happy with the card and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend!TY, kardqueen! I appreciate you guys! Giants’ #1 fan in hiding! Come out, it’s okay! 😂 We have a fun young team for years to come. I already know the reply is gonna be, “Go Birds, DH!” 🤦🏻♂️
While only selling THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS‼️💪🏼😂
Also, Ace sells great cards and has excellent service! 🔥 So I recommend everyone stop by one of his shows and check it out!Giants were so freaking exciting for 65 minutes this year! Sux well I guess it’s Go 🦅 DH! lol. I appreciate you cuz!! Ty np hammy, I appreciate you! Amazing cards!!!My goal is to deliver! I appreciate you. Stop back soon! Great show and cards!Thank You, smac!! I appreciate you. Stop back sometime! Go gmen! Appreciate you always 🫡First off, GO 🦅 dh but I will admit my fantasy stack of 🎯 and Likely is brilliant! Hahaha. Little Giants lol. I appreciate you bro!! Thank you for the card and fast shipping!
Anytime, jdavid! I appreciate you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Right back at you bro!! I appreciate you and as always book em’ dannohh. BOOKMARK HIS STREAMS! 🔥 Great cards, fast shipping. Thanks Anytime krypt! I appreciate you and hope you stop back soon! Insane fast shipping. Cards were beautiful as always. One of the best sellers on the app. Thank you AceHouston, we have card problems! Haha. Thank you brother. I appreciate you!! GoatYou know I appreciate you South Philly. lol. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Book em’ bro right back at you! Awesome shows! If you’re reading this follow dannohh!! Amazing show, outstanding host, CLEAN CARDS, great givvys! Proud supporter of Daddy Day Care 🏈🏀⚾️DAY ONE!! You’ve been here since the beginning and I truly appreciate you!! My goal is to keep getting better!