Évaluations (728)TheCardshack1776 is where it’s at!!!! Good as always great shipping
You’re guaranteed reasonable odds for good to great value in the Pullbox Shows at TheCardShack1776. Sweet cards and legit deals at TheCardshack1776. You’re guaranteed reasonable odds for good to great value in the Pullbox Shows at TheCardShack1776. You’re guaranteed reasonable odds for good to great value in the Pullbox Shows at TheCardShack1776. Thank you for the dope marvel cards highly recommend coming in and checking out the shack you don’t wanna miss out on these shows always full of cool cards and great vibes Awesome seller! Nice show full of great cards. Fast well packaged shipping. Thank you for the wonderful cards! Awesome transaction fast shipping proper packaging If you haven’t already bookmark and give the man a follow great seller great energy highly recommended popping in and checking out his shows Thanks Sike always glad to have ya in the shows! See ya at the next one! Great people and great workThanks Boat, we appreciate ya! Hope your show did well too! Fast shipping, thanks You’re welcome, we appreciate ya! I enjoy Cardshack1776’s pull-box shows! Out of 5 spots I bought I got 3 big name RC’s and a beautiful banger of a C3 Graded 9.5 slab, /25 autograph! This slab and card is absolutely pristine; don’t know how it didn’t grade a 10, but that’s a different topic. For the cheap starts and quality of cards the Cardshack1776 offers, there’s not any better-value pullbox shows on WhatNot! I was in a pullbox show; cheap starting bid, so got a couple spots chasing cool slabs. I didn’t hit my target, but the pullbox didn’t disappoint. Ended up with a nice numbered card and a cool parallel! I recommend his shows if you enjoy the thrill of a chase, but also don’t want to bust.Thanks Cardstop! Y’all reading this give my guy here a follow, as he also does a fine job here on Whatnot, if you’re looking for deals in sports! Such a chill and fun stream! Thanks for the extra cards for my 4yo 🫶🏼🤘🏼You’re welcome! We appreciate ya! BEST PULL BOX ON WHATNOT Always great to have ya stop by! best pull box on what notThank you, we appreciate it!!! Can’t wait to see ya at the next one! Great seller if you haven’t already come and check out his shows there always a blast With some real fire cards bookmark and follow Thank you Sike! Always glad to see ya in the shows we appreciate ya! Cards arrived in great condition. Fast shipping. Thank you!!You’re welcome rinahhhhhh, we appreciate your support! I'm so grateful for the cards I won or bought but also for this show! I'm new to the card game and thecardshack1776 was very helpful and taught me a lot. I got two # cards but also a ton of other great value cards I got for a steal.
I couldn't believe the surprise sticker of Mickey and Donald packed safely with 15 other cards that I wasn't expecting and they're not just base cards either. I highly recommend this show. Everything arrived quickly and packed very well so they arrived safely too, the outside of the package looked like the delivery driver or transfer station had a bad day and kicked it along but the packing was so well done every single card was minty. Oh and every single card came in a sleeve and the high value cards were in top loader hard cases. Thanks whackphuck, always a blast!! We’ll see ya next time!!!