Évaluations (1 685)my son loves the pickles 😊 Omg, the items smell so good!! Let me tell ya! The clothing quality is amazing too! I absolutely love getting introduced to brands I’ve never heard of or probably wouldn’t have tried on my own! At these prices, it’s so easy to say, “Why not? Let’s give it a shot!” And honestly, that’s how I’ve found some really great pieces. Trying something new and having it actually work out—that’s half the fun of these shows! Thank you Laura!!! 🛍️💕 Prices were great, but I really wish seller would have disclosed that there were 2 holes in the front right of the black tank top. My skin is very light, so the holes look super obvious when I put the top on. Can’t really wear it in public. Everything else was just as described during her show. ❤️ love the shirt and thank you for the givey!! ❤️❤️ Love this dress. It came quickly and is in excellent condition. Thank you! Who Knew So Many People Were Interested In Sending the Same Message To the World - Kindness. Of Course the Irony Is the Word Choice to Get the Idea Across. Thanks for Helping Me Make My Daughter Happy! ❤️💙🩵💜💚💛🧡 Perfect.. Thank you !🩷 & hubby loved the stickers ! this cardigan is so soft! ❤️ thank you Thank you for the great deals on my purchases! Thank you for the giveaway friend! thank you so much for my order Super cute finds! Very nice seller and she has great pieces. Thanks from Alaska! 💙💙💙 Thank you for the great items and extra goodies. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I really appreciate a seller who keeps their shop preloaded! Even when I can’t catch the live show, I can still browse and pick up something that catches my eye. After several great purchases, I’ve reached that wonderful point where I feel comfortable buying with confidence—I know the items will be well represented and I’ll be happy when that package arrives. Sometimes shopping on my own schedule is just as much fun as watching live! 🛍️💕 Always love all my stuff! Favorite shop ❤️ Very cute top and fast shipping Beautiful day for a white wedding