Évaluations (1 260)Items were exactly as described and arrived quickly. Absolutely LOVE everything I’ve ordered from Cassie!! She has GREAT items for amazing prices! They always arrive quickly and even better than described!! Highly recommend 💜 I've made multiple purchases from thefindingplace and they have all been awesome! So happy that you’re happy!! 🤎 Such wonderful items and super nice seller! 💗You’re so sweet, thank you! 🫶🏻 I’m obsessed with everything! Can’t wait for your next show :) I love the shoes! They look even better in person. Thank you so much! <3 perfect thank you! the best deals and reminds me of OG whatnot shows 🩵🩵 always good quality items and shipped quickly My package arrived crazy quick and everything was in great condition! Thank you so much. All very nice! I was new to her and loved everything. Thank you! Love everything!! Will definitely be shopping again! Item came in perfect condition. I would highly recommend purchasing from thefindingplace!