Évaluations (1 078)Absolutely in luv 5+ stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Another 5 star order! 🙌🙌🙌❤️❤️ Very beautiful rings! Came safely packaged. I'll definitely be back for more. Thank you! thank you love my earrings..Will be back Amazing as always thank you 😊 Absolutely loved everything I got from flamingo ❤️🔥 don’t sleep on her! WONDERFUL like always! Loved everything! Always wrapped beautifully❤️
Everything was lovely! Thank You! 🩷 Thank you so much for all your help! I can't begin to put into words how kind you were to take the time to respond to my million messages, it's exciting to find someone who truly cares and is a beautiful human! I love my rings and bracelet they are such beauties! Keep shining your light bright 🌞 Amazing seller! Fast shipping
The piece was gorgeous and clean. Shipped quick. Great seller. I won a givy and they are trying to charge me for shipping before they deliver it. No thanks Hi! Thank you for coming to my show 💕 Abusing whatnot’s giveaway system to try to falsely get credits is against their usage policy so I’ve reported this to the platform to protect myself and to protect other sellers. I ship my givvys correctly and this was confirmed as delivered to you. Thanks anyway! I love them and you thank you so much, friend Wonderful first purchase! TY! 😊