Évaluations (401)Love them! Good quality! Well packed and shipped promptly. Love my Butter Pat from your monthly Butter Pat show! Items were of good quality and as pictured. Packing was secure, neat and fast. Recommend. Amazing butter pats, amazing seller! Thank you! Love the Halloween postcards I was very happy again with my purchases and service I received from theoldrustycoop. A++++ I urge everyone to check this shop out, you won't be disappointed! love this seller!! ships fast and packed very well!! love all the items. thank you! Beautiful. Great packing. Ty Beautiful butter pats, thank you!! Absolutely love my purchase! It was shipped quickly and packaged SO well!
Box as described. Fast shipping. Tyvm Love this sweet old mold! Many, many thanks! Love these and this seller’s energy so much! So sweet & items arrived quickly and safely. 💕 would def buy again! Arrived well packaged and they are such fun. Many thanks. Everything arrived beautifully packaged and was a good buy! Fun show too, and thank you for the Buyer's Givvy ... such fun! Wonderful seller!! Quick shipping!! Definitely will be visiting again!!
Once again I am very happy with my purchase and service I received from theoldrustycoop! I am planning to use this at my entryway for candy during the month of November, it will be a very nice addition to my fall decor! Again, I am very happy with both my purchases and service I received from theoldrustycoop! My purchases are always packed with care and always arrive within a few days after I purchase them. I am always excited to see the new items that this seller is offering! love this!!!!! awesome seller! fast shipping and well packaged. thank you! Amy is a wonderful seller!! Her items are packed well and arrive very quickly!! I will continue to shop her live shows!! Received my treasures. Thank you so for taking such care in packing them! 💚