Évaluations (1 059)Thank you for the Givvy!!!! The purse was bigger than I thought, but it is so beautiful. I love it. Giiiiiiirl. You have the best bags. I swear! This bag is in such perfect condition. So cute! thanks but you could have kept that and I still would have enjoyed your show. Multiple stains inside/outside of bag & had a smell this wasn’t mentioned in live, overall cute crossbody but not sure if would’ve bid that high with all the call outs it has. Plus won buyers giveaway not sure what I won maybe a hang tag with no metal string & not color of bag to match it with a black stain on it. wow! these are great- thank you! The bag had a stain on one of the interior compartments. There was also color transfer all over the back of the bag that was not mentioned at all during the live. It’s important to make note of these things so people understand what they’re bidding on instead of saying misleading things like “this bag is worth hundreds” multiple times. Thank you so much for the stickers! ❤️ Thank you for the cute stickers!! Sooooo freaking cute oh my gosh!! Thank you. AMAZING as always!! Thank you!!! 💕 There were stains again on each edge of the bag there were stains that Absolutely obsessed with this bag. Shipping was fast and the bag came exactly as described. Thank you!! The charms are overly cute! Recommend this seller, packaged with care and delivered quickly. Purse has very strong musty/moldy garage smell, I guess that's why the sb was so low but I would have liked the very apparent smell to have been disclosed. I would not resell the purse in this condition and I know no consignment shops would accept this condition. I guess I can try to figure out how to try to get the smell out but purse was not advertised as a project bag so pretty disappointed that I can't use it right away. It came in amazing condition! I love this seller she’s so amazing, fun, and gorgeous!! 💕✨