Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
thesecondhandswan
The Secondhand Swan
Message
Suivre
4.8 (11
Avis
)
•
28
Vendu
111
abonnements
•
237
abonnés
4.8 (11
Avis
)
•
28
Vendu
111
abonnements
•
237
abonnés
Hi I'm Leah! A stay at home mom to five beautiful girls. I turned my love for thrifting into a way to make extra cash. I especially love vintage, MCM, and anything that makes me (or you) smile. I'm happy you're here!
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261007-0041
Évaluations (11)
yessicathrifts
04/11/2024
5.0
The cutest stuff!!!!! Such a great seller with high quality items and great prices!!
Afficher plus
E
ebartels
31/10/2024
3.5
“Purple glass owl” was actually plastic/resin and NOT glass.
Afficher plus
bodaciousboho
08/10/2024
5.0
Blue owl is gorgeous!
Afficher plus
curlygirls
02/10/2024
5.0
So cute! Love it!
Afficher plus
S
sydneymai04402
01/10/2024
5.0
Everything was even cuter in person!! Shipping was quick and packaged great! 20/20 will order from this seller again!
Afficher plus
alexismarigold
01/10/2024
5.0
Super happy with purchase! Fast shipping and the item is adorable.
Afficher plus
lolli2023
30/09/2024
5.0
Just as expected & packaged very well, THANK YOU SO MUCH!🤠♥️🇨🇱
Afficher plus