Évaluations (105)Great cards that I needed for my Sonic deck! thanks again! I appreciate the vibes and the good time bro thank you so much for the signed card🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏 It really means a lot to me and Ill definitely stop by your stream again soon 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Always the best condition and the best company❤️❤️ Amazing stream and amazing streamer!!!
getting into this package was like getting into Fort Knox. lol thank you for the cards and helping me complete some sub sets. 😀 came quick and nicely packaged Favorite Magic stream thank you 🫡🫡❤️ Great packaging. Thank you! Dream seller!
Absolutely WILL buy from again
Most secure shipping I’ve come across.
It’s the kind of seller you want to buy from
Thank you
Would give 10 stars if I couldyour review made my week!!!! 😄, thank you so much for your kind words, I do my best to go above and beyond for my community, especially when it comes to packaging!!!!! 💯 awesome very pleased like opening a present on Christmas it was packed good and safe the mail guy left it in the rain and tv packed it so good water didn't stand a chance Excellent as always!! TV2 is the best folks!! Always positive streams and genuine guy!! Thanks TV2!! You the best thank youuu❤️ It made my partner truly happy thank you Amazing packaging!! It was truly so much fun One of my favorite streams ❤️❤️ thank you!! Had a ton of fun in stream being that it was my first time. Excited to being apart of such an amazing community! Such an underrated streamer, definitely up and coming 💯💯💯 Great streamer. Make sure to watch! Got to me fast and card was mint. Life a nice not thanking me for the purchase.
Thanks man. Excellent streamer. Nice guy and great show!! Tv2 is the best!! Folks give him a follow!!📺📺 Givvy arrived as shown! Thank you!