Évaluations (16 517)Perfect just like always… Awesome show, Fire items & Nicest host. Thank you so much & GOD Bless ❤️ Great deals and super fast shipping thank you Amazing deals and super fast shipping thank you for the gifts Fast and accurate, great seller.👍 thank you vaultman! Jesus is King!!✝️❤️🔥✝️❤️🔥 Thanks for the well packed items! I now have of lots of packing supply’s 🤪👍
Items as shown! I also love my Baby Jesus tou sent ! Awesome Vaultman always has great merch. He is very generous with his givvys. He also provides the Word of God to anyone who would like a free Bible. You can't go wrong hanging out at vaultmans shop waiting for something that catches your eye. Great stream! Thank you for the super nice giveaway! 🙏🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for my 1 Gram Silver Courage Lion! Packed, sealed, shipped, delivered with no issues!! 🤙🏼🔥💙 Beautiful coin. ASE with Marine Corps Privy. My 1st PF 70 coin. Perfect as always! Thanks Great show God is good and so is thevaultman! Thank you very much for the great giveaway 😀. I can't believe I won 1gram of pure gold. Thank you so much. ..✨..Thank You much for the Very Nice Gold Givvy…💫..💫..✨..🌟..! Great seller and person. Thank you for all you do I appreciate the givy. Sending you positive vibes and love.