Évaluations (431)What can I say every item from Zoe is absolutely amazing , she has insanely beautiful stock . Wish you was on more I will be back ❤️❤️ Fab items and a lovely buyers givvy from beautiful Zoe. Always packed beautifully and sent quickly. Definitely one of my favourite sellers ❤️ as always! i can never not buy from zoe!!! i am so in love with the items! lovely things packed well and sent quickly. Thank you.x Gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous ☺️☺️☺️ Amazing as always. Every item is in fantastic condition, beautifully packed and smells amazing!! Thanks for the givvy and extra goodies- really appreciated. Look forward to next time 🥰 I cannot even begin to explain how much I love Zoe’s shows.
Even when I tell myself I don’t need to buy anything I feel I have to as her stock is amazing. The best hand picked items with great range.
The packaging is 10/10 she really cares about the presentation and the little thank you note makes my day 🥺🥺
I adore you Zoe! ❤️ xxxThank you so much! I adore YOU 🥺🩵x Gorgeous as always x thanks Zoe Gorgeous jumper thank you lovely!!! 🥰 Stunning skirt thank you so much ❤️❤️ Beautiful items carefully packaged 💞 Lovely items thoughtfully packaged, thank you Great seller! Highly recommend! Thank you ☺️ Beautiful clothes as always and I'm in love with my lemon cardi. So soft and absolutely stunning. Always has such beautiful clothes. Thank you Really lovely! Thanks so much xx Fab show and lovely seller, items were all packaged immaculately and arrived perfect with a cute little thankyou card 💕 Seller clearly cares about her customers, will defo be back! thankyou so much 😊 ⭐✨ Zoe is such a lovely seller. I highly recommend buying from her. I've had a number of wonderful items from her. Amazing thank you ♥️ what a lovely seller ♥️♥️ Thank you so much great packaging and lovely items💕 Fab once again thank you xx🥰 amazing item, thank you so much xxx Order was great 👍🏻 unfortunately one item was marked more than described always inlove with what I buy from Zoe 🫶🏼