Évaluations (1 042)Beautiful pieces and fun show! Thank you so much!! 💞💞💞 Love this seller! I love all the amazing pieces I purchase from her! Always look forward to her shows !
TYSM🫶🏼❤️ Beautiful vintage sterling necklace set! Absolutely in love! Great variety of products ! Shipping was fast and was packed in very protective packaging !! Beautiful unique earrings !! Thank you ! Gorgeous pieces and shipped quickly 💕 wonderful seller Beautiful pieces from an amazing seller! 💕 Thank you so much for such lovely giveaways. 💚🙏🏽 Great items! Fun attitude Love my purchase. Will be using item to hold cards for my family's small business ❤️ Such a beautiful piece! Thank you Order arrived and everything was amazing!! I definitely plan to go back and shop more! Thank you so much for everything! Thank you so much! I love them all ❤️ Doodle's order arrived and was AMAZING! Packing EXCELLENT! Everything is beautiful! And I can't wait to show everything off to my buyers! They are going to love it all! I will soo be back!! If you haven't shopped here, you are missing out!! You will love coming into Thingamadoodle’s shows because she is knowledgeable and she is fun, plus the jewelry, yes the collections are full of something for every taste. Thank you for my pretties! 🔥🔥🔥😘 Thank you! Love it all! 💕 Great bundle and single items I purchased during a pop up. Always happy with my purchases, great vintage finds!