Évaluations (2 230)Love my package it arrived today and I’m excited to try my Medicube turmeric eye mask and I’m happy to get my hands on my favorite Tatcha serum stick! Thank you 🩷💛💜 Amazing as always! Very quick shipping thisandthat21 is right!!! They’ve got the goodies!! Thanks so much for my perfectly packed goodies!! Great sellers, fast shipping, what more could you ask for ? 10/10! 🤗💜 Always a wonderful experience shopping with you! Amazing deals with Shirley as always!! Amazing inventory and authentic items. Very happy with my purchase❤️ Amazing products and and excellent host 💯🫶 Wonderful seller! Thank you so much for helping me with my order! You're amazing and I appreciate it very much! Amazing givvy and host is great! 5 stars. Absolutely amazing products with fast shipping and packaged very well. So happy with my items. Really welled packaged🤩🤩🥰🥰 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great first purchase from thisandthat21! Everything was exactly as expected and nicely packed. USPS decided to take my package on a cross-country adventure—TWICE 😂—before it finally made its way to me, which was absolutely no fault of the seller. I’m just happy it finally arrived safely! Great experience overall, and I’d definitely shop with this seller again! 💕📦 Super fast! Thank you for the medi cube eye patches too. I will definitely order again. Fabulous seller! Was packaged well and arrived safely. Thank you! Literally so happy with my first purchase! Packaged amazing and items are exactly as described! Can’t wait to purchase from the next show 😊 Another perfect package! Thank you!
My products arrived in great condition and extremely quickly. I'm happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this seller. OMG the Plum Tonic smells AMAZING!!! And the Sand and Fog too!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you so much for another perfect order. 💕💗💕 Thank you so much for a great deal amazing product and fast shipping ❤️