Évaluations (368)Great condition! Loved watching Kaitlyn’s live, and seeing her kids join in. Ty for all the awesome stuff and the nice card Absolutely perfect, as always💖 Great seller! Always great quality and fast shipping! xl but feels more of a large Loved everything, and enjoy your shows so much!! You do a great job and your kids are so sweet!! This seller is amazing has great items and super fast shipping! She is highly recommended! Kaitlyn is the sweetest seller you’ll ever meet!! Love love love every item 🥹 Love love LOVE all my items!! My givey was also the best one I have ever received! Absolutely amazing! Items were great! And she’s so so kind! Thank you thank you!! 10/10! 🔥🔥🔥🤍 amazing!! thank you so much!! Kaitlyn is just the sweetest! So happy I caught one of her shows - her inventory was absolute fire and I’m SO looking forward to the next one! Absolutely amazing quality and super fast shipping ! 🖤