Évaluations (200)You are thheeeeeeeee best. Loved my gift. TYSMUAAACH! Very generous! thx again! Thank you ❤️ Beautiful bookmark. So happy with my order! Realized you even came to support me in one of my shows before I received this. Such a kind seller and human! love everything i will be back Awesome items! Will definitely be back for more! Thank you for the blessings (giveys)! it arrived open with all the liquid gone. I could not use itI’m so sorry your free giveaway arrived damaged. I pay for these out of pocket as a gift to viewers, so it’s definitely not the experience I want. Unfortunately, there are issues with shipping that are out of my hands. My apologies🫶🏻 I enjoyed watching your show thank you very much and thank you for the wonderful bookmark. The owl was so cute. Thanks. Thank you for the givys. I love them 😍. I really enjoyed your show 🫶🏻 such a cute bookmark thank you!!! Thank you for the beautiful bookmark tysm beautiful piece. quickly shipped packed nicely. bookmark and follow for a great show and items. 🥰🥰 As always, TJ comes through with good stuff and I’m here for it. Thank you TJ! ❤️