Évaluations (22 627)It was good to be in a Brad show. ❤️ Thanks for the silver beauties. beautiful jewelry and great show always ❤🔥💚🥰🥐💙🍩 Every show is better than the last. Great jewelry and a great seller. Other places: 🧍🏼♂️🧍🏻
At Three Forty Two: 💃🏻🕺🏻 The the show, and the love jewelry Absolutely fantastic seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and shipped quickly. The live show was fun, friendly, and easy to shop. Great deals, beautiful items, and excellent customer service. I’ll definitely be back for more. Highly recommend!
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 beautiful jewelry as always ✨️ Beautiful ring ! Thank you ! Everything I’ve purchased from Brad has been top notch!
I just received my herickmer diamond necklace and I am beyond happy. I have always wanted one and to get one for 13 dollars is a dream. Thank you brad Ty everyone for everything. Highly recommend threefortytwo Love the rings, thank you! And I received them so fast I was confused at first if it was something I didn’t know I bought like two weeks ago. 😂❤️ Love it! 🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️ Beautiful ring! Great price! Excellent seller! The ring is beautiful! As always thanks for another crazy fun show and your speedy shipping! The jewelry, and the cassette tape, was immaculate. each piece was gorgeous cannot wait to see next obscene collection Thank you so much The flower from Italy brought tears of Joy. Thank you! As always, lovely jewelry, fun shows, exceptional service and a gracious host! Beautiful and super fast shipping! Great host - and hilarious!! Thanks for the beautiful pieces they are gifts.
The cameo necklace is a bday gift for my sister I am trying to get mini photos of her granddaughters inside the locket. 😳😳😳 She will love the locket. Great items and great seller. I highly recommend you check this seller out. Love the purchases! Thank you sir