Évaluations (1 234)Couldn’t be happier with the products I received they came fast and were packaged extremely well and conditions matched to what was shown on screen, definitely will be buying again 👍 A+++++++ seller, best cards and shipping
Amazing as always, thank you for the grail! Super fast shipping, card is mint. thanks man! Thanks for helping us source a clean double holo gary - it’s extremely hard to find copies as clean as ThreeKeyKing’s. Crystal Lugia is also very clean with amazing swirls. If you’re looking for any specific cards in excellent condition, make sure to drop a follow and stop by frequently. Tkk will go out of his way to find clean copies at fair prices. Always appreciate you! Thank you brother God bless you Beautiful cards true to the nm++ condition As always, amazing card in amazing condition! Cannot recommend buying from king enough. Just hanging out is fun too :) Wish I could give more than 5 stars - thank you for taking the time to show the cards thoroughly and the immaculate packaging. One of the few streamers that I 1000% trust. Looking forward to more! Never received the givey but the show was a lot of fun. I have received a givey once before and it was great so thanks anyway. I know how USPS loses things sometimes. Just wanted to clear this review out of my inbox and you're a good streamer so no need for a bad review or anything. Thank you for the review. Im sorry the givy never made it to you. Id be happy to send you something since it never arrived. I hope you have a great rest of your day. Beautiful packaging and great prices on vintage The most beautiful cards on Whatnot. I prefer quality over quantity.. He knows what he’s got and he knows he can charge for it with that being said every single delivery has been 100% worth it. I like knowing what I’m getting and no surprises. I’m shocked he doesn’t have a much larger following and clientele I’m sure it’s soon to come though if he keeps up the way he’s going overall 110% satisfied and will continue to seek him out above everyone else.
Goat streamer! Has bangers and the vibes are awesome! Appreciate you king! Fast shipping and packaged well. Great giveaway in NM condition. Thank you so much for my awesome Japanese’s ex card! 🫶🏻 Thanks so much. Item arrived perfectly. AAA+++