Évaluations (8 970)My favorite seller to watch! Fast shipping!!
One of my favorite sellers to stumble upon. Thank you for the amazing items and deals. Loved them all! Erin’s shows are the best on Whatnot! She is so hardworking and always has the best inventory at great prices 🫶🏼 First time watching this seller and she is amazing! I see why she celebrated 60k followers. Such a pro and a lovely personality. I will be watching...and buying... again! Very efficient and Quick shipment 📦 Thank you so much!!! Great seller! the bottom hem of the sweatshirt had been cut off completely. I purchased as a gift so it was a little disappointing.I don't think she new it had been modified. Hi! So sorry this was missed. Please always message first Love love love Erin & her shows! Always super happy with my purchases and enjoy watching her lives!! Will always support! Thank you!! Love love love my girl Erin! 🩷🩷🩷 awesome buys as usual ♡ thank u !!!! They are quite literally the most comfortable, BEAUTIFUL pants ever!!!!
My package was extraordinary♥️♥️ TYSM! I LOVE UR SHOWS! 🫶🏼🥰