Évaluations (2 168)Thank you so much for the Givvy. I’m wearing them today, sooo cute 🥰 I absolutely love everything I order from Thriftly Adorned! She has such good taste and the quality is always great! Have bought from seller multiple times. I always love everything I receive. ❤️ Loved all my items !!! Thank you very much. Thank you, for the beautiful rosary. I bought it for my dad. We are celebrating his 90th birthday this week. It's beautiful!❤️🙌 Hope he has a Happy Birthday! Super Star Seller, Elizabeth always has quality pieces. Fun relaxing shows. Thank you for everything you do. Looking forward to the next show. 😍🥰😍🥰 Amazing!! Thank you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for all of these cool pieces. So happy with all of these items and I’m so glad 😌 I found you. Thank you Love, love, love her shows! Shes beautiful & her room is so esthetic and calm voice ❤️ Loved everything! Great quality and great prices. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely love shopping with this seller! 💎✨ She always has an amazing selection of beautiful jewelry, incredible deals, and some fantastic skincare goodies too! 🧴💕
Her shows are always fun, her inventory never disappoints, and you never know what little treasure you’re going to find next. Whether you’re looking for a gorgeous new piece of jewelry or something to add to your skincare routine, she’s definitely worth checking out!
Great finds, great prices, and even better vibes! 💎🛍️💕 Definitely a seller I’ll keep coming back to! Super Star Seller, love opening mail with Elizabeth 🥰 Everything's packaged with care and fast shipping. Thank you so very much for all my goodies, I'll make good use of them.🥰🥰🥰🥰 If you want HIGH quality jewelry for LOW and I mean LOW prices- this is your girl!! She is amazing and super generous! Always happy with my items