Évaluations (858)Thank you for my goodies! Wonderful Seller! Beautiful pieces! Fast shipping 💕 Such an Amazing Seller With a Quality Items !
Outstanding from start to finish.
Highly recommend all to bookmark and follow 🌟
Thank You !
🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 Grabbed some cool pieces one late night show! I wish I could have stayed longer but my giveaway was nice she found a bracelet that fit my size Ty! Always great deals and great items! 💜💜💜 Loved everything thank you so much! my jewelry was aahmazingly beautiful and was more than meets the eye in person!!!! Love everything! 🙌thriftychickasellerVendeur
Thank you ❤️ I went way too crazy in your show- but how could I resist with all the wonderful pieces and prices? Love the all- thank you! Love all my treasures! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ Loved my pieces, thank you! Thank you for the glass necklace and sterling silver ring. thank u so much I just won a givy she sent a great gift I really appreciate it and highly recommend she had some great items! Excellent seller with great pieces and great prices! Love everything I received amazing seller Perfect love all my items, fast shipping thank you so much Received all as shown. Great packaging!!! Thank you?? Thank you for the lovely items. Beautiful jewelry, great host, thanks so much