Évaluations (173)Trusted seller, fast shipping. Also included some extra goodies in the order! Great seller and great shows. Accurate shipping and included some free extras!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Better than described! #1 show on the app right now, hands down! Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥 Still haven’t gotten my first purchase from a couple weeks ago FYI
Hey! If there’s ever an issue with your order please reach out! USPS is notorious for mishaps. I will most definitely make it right! This is an unbelievable collection. Most important every time I’ve bought hours later the labels printed and headed my way. What a great seller. Amazing channel thank you!! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Great to work with and quick to respond. Awesome cards! Awesome stream! Fast Shipping Thank you so much. And congratulations on 1k sales!!! fast shipping!!! quality packaging!!!! recommend buying in this show! Great seller with very fast shipping….cards look great! Awesome Show, Seller and Card!!! Thanks!!! great packaging. great cards. great seller. highly recommend Great deals and friendly service!