Évaluations (46)🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 What an incredible experience with TipToe! 💕🐻 I purchased miniature shoes and several adorable shoe keychains, and everything arrived, beautiful and packaged with exceptional care. But what really touched me was the surprise inside! Simply because I supported him during his show, TipToe gifted me a super cool metallic bear speaker AND an additional pair of key chain shoes! 🐻👟 he absolutely did not have to do that, and I certainly wasn’t expecting anything in return. It says so much about a seller when they genuinely appreciate the people who support them. Great packaging, beautiful items, wonderful service, and, most importantly, a seller with a generous heart who makes his customers feel valued as an individual. Thank you, TipToe, for the unexpected gifts and for making this package so much fun to open. You definitely made me smile! 💕🌟 I cannot wait until your next show! You are one in 1 million and you deserve the best to come to you! 💕🌟🐻 Really appreciate your review! Tysm for all your support on my show! Hope you enjoy your items and gift! And hope to see you again on future shows! 💕🐻🫶 Super happy with my package! 📦 came packed well and secure! Also thank you so much for the goodies!! Much appreciated! 🤙🏽Appreciate you homie! Excited to hear about your 1st purchase shopping experience with me! Hope to see you again on future shows! 🤙 The best! I always look forward to your shows and opening my packages from you! 🥳🫶You’re the best of the best!! It always feels great to see you on my shows and shopping with me! Enjoy your packages! 🫶🫶 Best vibes, awesome givvy & shipping was fast as ⚡️🫶Tysm!! Really appreciate you as always!! 🫶🫶 5 ⭐️ amazing seller!! Always has 🔥 shipping is super fast. We need more Tip_Toe shows!!! Thank you Dre for your continued support!! I’ll be sure to add more future shows!! Really appreciate you as always!!! 🫶🫶🫶 my favorite seller on whatnot! thank you for having my items packed so neatly! 💚💚You’re welcome! Tysm for your support as always! Much appreciated!!! 🐐🐐🐐 appreciate you always!!🫶🫶🫶 tysm for your support always!! Product is a one to one and coolTysm for your 1st purchase! Much appreciated bro! Appreciate you! All is safe and sound! Thank you for the free pin and gift! You’re welcome! Appreciate you as always bro! THE BEST 🐐 kind seller, packages are always secure and shipping is fast!! I appreciate you 🤍🤍Tysm fam! I appreciate you as always! 🤍 You are the best! Fast shipping and I am so grateful! ❤️ Thank you so so much!Tysm for your 1st purchase! Hope you enjoyed your items! 🫶 Thank you bro ! I love my mini shoe keychain ! always a fun show! thank you for my Coca-Cola items!Tysm for your purchase and support as always! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Coca-Cola items! Best seller with fast shipping. Will be back Tysm Mimo! Really appreciate your support as always! 🙌 I loved everything! Extremely fast shipping. Thank you 🫶Thank you Dre! I’m so happy to hear you had a great time shopping with me! Look forward to seeing you again on future shows! 🫶 That was awesome man!! I love those pins! Thanks for the package! Safe and sound! Great showYou’re welcome bro! Tysm for your 1st purchase! Hope to see you again on future shows! awesome show & awesome seller! 🫶🏻really appreciate you jk! 🫶 Thanks bro !! I got the package! It came super fast !! I needed that pair for my collection! You an amazing seller ! If people don’t buy from you , they are missing out ! You’re very welcome bro! Glad you got what you needed! Tip toe goes above and beyond!! Tysm for everything 🤍🤍 clear communication, fast shipping and amazing vibes!!Tysm Ashleigh for all your support!! Appreciate you as always!! 🤍 Great seller fast shipping great products takes care of the customers. Much appreciated Tysm poor tip 💖 you are the best of the best 100% recommended fast shipping
super nice host 💖💖💖💖💖💖Tysm Tania for all your support! Really appreciate you! 💖 Tysm my guy amazing products fast shipping phenomenal packaging! 😘🤗Tysm for your support! Hope you enjoy your products! 🫶 A+ seller
A+ packaging
A+ shipping
One of the best seller in the app. Great show bro 🙏🫡Appreciate you as always bro! 🫡 🤜🤛 awesome show!Tysm for all the love and support! 🫶