Évaluations (899)First time shopping with Tisha , she has great deals and fast shipping. Baby if you don’t learn something new here , you a know it all . She is always educating you love my girl down 💜💜 fast shipping and extra love 💗 Thank you thank you I loved every scent that I got. Packaging is always wrapped good got here in good condition. Tisha goes overboard by sending an extra thank you gift. I love purchasing from her. I definitely recommend buying from her. Thank love 💕💕💕💕 Great seller, great products with quick shipping and packaged very nicely! Thanks for the freebies 🫶🏼 Go support Tish & purchase with confidence 😊💯 Got my favorite perfume for a perfect price thanks! I love everything I purchased, fast shipping The best of the best!! Always blesses you with goodies if you buy!! Wonderful seller, everything is always great Amazing fragrances 🥰 thank you so much for the extras 💕 I won a givvy it arrived open with nothing in it. Fast shipping. Not on the seller. Thank you so much! The besttttt thank you for the giveaway! My order was great, thank you! Fast shipping and well packaged - thanks for my order! thank you for an amazing product Thank you beautiful 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🌹🌹🌹🌹 Thank you beautiful for decanting for me. This is the second time you gave me a mini & I came back because I need more. 😁🥰You are amazing, thank you so much
🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🌹🌹🌹🌹 Thank you for the great scents! always the most fire 🔥 scents! and shipping is so fast. thank you!!