Évaluations (966)Fun streamer and fast shipping Packed nicely and shipped quickly! Would definitely purchase from this seller again. 10 out of 10 great seller Great seller! Items packaged extremely well. Everything was as described and in excellent condition. Tj was a great seller. Interacted with his customers on his show, fast shipping and wrote a personalized thank you note. Will do business and shop from him again! AMAZING SELLER HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAIL ON PACKAGING EVEN ADDED SIGNATURE. TRUST HIM WITH YOUR RIPS YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED TJ, thank you so much for the added Needohs to my order! You made my son’s day. 😊🥰 Phenomenal packaging and just a genuinely good dude! Highly recommend! Just awful. Worst cards you've ever pulled for me. I thought we were friends! 😭 My daughter loved the squishy 💕 Such a great show and awesome seller. I got a needoh skull cat and fuzzball bundle for a great buy!! My items arrived in great condition and the packaging was secure. order arrived, great deal Authentic needoh and fast shipping! A+++ seller Everything came very quickly and was packaged so well! Would highly recommend shopping with tjripsny! Awesome seller! fast shipping, would buy from again! Arrived ahead of schedule and was real!!!! Couldn’t ask for more Would highly recommend! I got the exact authentic items as shown during the show, shipped with care, and I’m very happy with my purchase. 10/10 would recommend!