Évaluations (1 127)Awesome homemade items as usual Thank you! I love your hand crocheted items! they are amazing! Love the Tober Time trading card! Thank you! 💚 I love love love my kantha overalls !!! One of my new favorite pieces. I also love my necklace! thank you 😊 Tobz!!! Thank you for my beautiful happy pill neck pillow 🥰. You always make the most amazing things. Special thank you for the Stitch figurine it's so adorable 🥹. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼100/10 Just what I needed to hear this weekend! ❤️🌝 Cutest handmade item curated with ❤️. Fast shipping and great product. Always a good time in her show. I loved the card you pulled for me. It was on point. i especially appreciated the extra sticker and the personalized. Thank you card. you are amazing. you always have a good vibe in every show. Loveeeeee my scarf! Amazing person and items. Best of the best! ❤️ Amazing give away and only missing one card now. 🧿🧿🧿 Perfect for decorating my space! 🧿 Love the card, definitely one to share. Always fun times with you ❤️ 🫶🏿 I love your craftsmanship!! Thank you for my pills!! Always a pleasure to be in your shows. Great seller here on WN 🌺 Thank you for your Thrift Shop trading cards and sticker ❣️ I love them all! Tober makes the most incredible treasures. She is immensely talented and a fun streamer. Her shows are entertaining and informative. You truly feel like part of the community in Tober’s shows.