Évaluations (72)Always good stuff from Tonka, Thanks my man Club was awesome worth every penny. However I heard him say he hadn’t cleaned face and he sure didn’t, could have taken 5 minutes but I guess $30 purchase not worth it.For that and for the crappy packaging which had NO padding whatsoever I rate it a three. Dent on top of club not described 10/10 Always! Thank you brother! Will be buying again! Great seller!! Awesome clubs! Tonka Is the man! Thanks again brother! All the clubs I got were in minty condition , Thanks my man Tonka is the Man! will be buying from him again! Nice practice balls, as expected for the price. love what you do keep it up More beat up than shownSorry you were disappointed. I tried to show all angles of all old vintage clubs up close and clear. This must have been from my first show. I am getting better every time. Awesome deals and great clubs thanks