Évaluations (9 680)It’s amazing the consistency in the quality of the books that come from Top Shelf. The name is fitting. Seriously amazing shows with the greatest host. Name says it all. Amazing variety of top quality books. Very reputable purveyor, don’t miss these shows. Thank you! Thanks for the extra books. Appreciate the giveaway and the purchased book. Always the best. Thank you Will! This stream was fantastic as always, and I managed to snag many incredible comics which arrived promptly and were securely packaged, just as described. Highly recommend! Amazing company and community!!! Best comics in comic book history Topshelf is awesome, didn't let the trolls fool you Fast shipping, item was well packed. Great seller, would recommend! Fast and reliable shipping and high quality books! Thanks for all the books and great deals! Fantastic as always, thank you very much!! I won a giveaway expecting to receive one awesome comic, but this amazing seller completely surprised me by sending three free books instead! I am absolutely thrilled with the generosity and care put into this package.
The books arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It is a true testament to the fantastic community with TopSelf Comics. Leaving a highly positive review is the least I can do to acknowledge the extra cost, shipping effort, and pure kindness of this seller. Thank you so much for the incredible surprise, I will definitely be back to support your future live streams! Wow wasn’t expecting so much! Thank you as always and once again, Topshelf knocks it out of the park. the insanely fast shipping, the amazing packaging and the awesome books inside, which are minty. thank you