Évaluations (7)Customer service was beyond amazing! I appreciate the giveaways! And good time on live Super kind and sweet host!!! Thank you so much for all the awesome deals and extra goodies!! I loved all my items! And super fast shipping! Will be back to shop 💖💖🌟🌟Hope to see you again friend!! Thank you for staying with me! 🥰🥰 you’re the best! Oh gosh! Everything is packaged up so nicely and all the extra special touches she included in my package! The personal note and adorable nickname had me! Love it and thank you!Appreciate you so much! Thank you! 🥰🥰 Thank you so much!! All of my items were packaged very well, shipped very fast and prices were amazing!! You’re amazing!! Thank you for the extra goodies 🫶🏻💜🫶🏻Thank you so much for your review 🥰 you’re so sweet 🥹 Omgeeeee! Seller is amazing and thank you so much for all the extra sweet goodies. The earrings I purchased are beautiful and funny! The shipping is literally lightening fast! Thank you for the sweet personal note. I can't wait to catch another show!Thank you for supporting me and the review! Appreciate you 🥰 awesome seller will always visit her shop and buy thank you so much...Thank you so much for your review! 🥰❤️