Évaluations (23)I’m packaged excellent and shipped quickly! Great pricing and great person to deal with. A++ Fossils I ordered were awesome, I got them from my son’s bday because he loves dinosaurs and fossils. He was over the moon about it, thanks Tracy! Great peices, TY Tracy, great first purchase!! Amazing Asaphiscus wheeleri trilobite hash plate has a super small and super cute fella on the reverse of the plate also Stoked!!! Shipping was fast and reliable and everything arrived undamaged!!!! awesome seller with killer deals! and a pimpin bird! Well packaged. Thank you!! Great product! Even better prices 🙏🏻🏆 The fossil shipped quickly and was well packaged. Artwork looks even better in person. Thank you! Great fossils!! Thank you so much! Great deals from a cool bird man 👨 🐦 🐦⬛ 🦜 🦚 🪶 Fast delivery and a great product Packaged great, shipped fast, great teeth! Thank you Tracy ! 🦈✨ Didn’t know what to expect from a sellers first show, but he exceeded the expectations! Fast shipping and quality pieces! Will be purchasing more in the future. Thanks Tracy love all 3 fossils i recieved thank you 😊