Évaluations (332)BUGS ARE GONE I TOOK EM ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ thank you so much for helping me with my
collection! youre the goat! dopest dope!! hands Down!! i appreciate you and your streams! thank you so much for helping me with my sets! amazing dude!! helped me get to close to finishing some of the sets ive been wanting to complete and it was just an easy process overall! highly recommend tuning into his streams and getting what you need! Thanks always have the cards I need. Great as always 👁👄👁 always something different in here! I love the let me knew when you have a different totodile cards
great cards for great prices. friendly and fun! good deals and fast and safe shipping:) Always a pleasure to buy from you! Thanks bro! Great deals and great dude My cubone came exactly as described. Packaged well and shipped in good time. Thank you!! thank you the cards will be an excellent condition to my deck awesome Streamer! always has the best deals! highly recommend! 🔥🔥 Awesome seller! Great packaging, fast shipping, and everything arrived as described. Highly recommend! Had exactly what i needed!!! Thx