Évaluations (461)trinkets_and_the_best_things Easily a top favorite seller of mine ❤️ amazing cards, fun shows, and she packages and ships quickly! Will definitely be back to shop again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ LOVED all my cards! So many unique ones and will definitely purchase more ☺️ Super cool selection of cards 👌 Happiest of mail openings 💕 Great seller who always has great cards!! Thank-you 🥰🥰🥰 🏥 Thanks for another great delivery of fantastic cards!! 🏥 Thank you so much for all the cards! I loved them! Such a cool art deco card!! thank you! Love catching your shows. Great cards, great deals! I can't wait for my others to get here!! 🥰🥰 love them and looking forward to more getting more. thank you I love these cards! I am so happy I was able to attend your show! Thank you! ❤️ Very cool cards that I haven't seen before! Thanks! Awesome seller! Cards came in great condition and shipped quickly. Really happy with my purchase! ✨🌸 Thank you so much Amanda! I absolutely love the cards I got from you and especially the dachshund. 💕💕