Évaluations (824)I really enjoy watching your live shows. Great deals. Everything is always shipped fast and securely. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I have so much fun during their shows! I love the bargains and the laughs! Opening my box today felt like Christmas! Im hoping to join your show tonight! Thank you and blessings to you n your girls! Amazing as always! Thank you 🙏 Everything came very securely wrapped and delivered safely. Great deals ! Thank you ladies❤️ Thank you! Love all my items! ❤️ Thank you so much! Items were wrapped securely and carefully. Thank you for the free gifts. You guys are amazing! Will buy again ❤️ Received my package today! Tysm for the fast shipping and everything was secured nicely. I definitely will be back!🫶🏽 Everything was perfect !! Thank you Amazing seller with great deals on banger products !! The best deals are here. Thank you as always 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is one of my favorite channels on Whatnot! Pamela and her daughters do a great show. I love that Pamela will pray before each show starts and her daughters are so respectful of her. Very quick shipping! I love when I see that she has a show on. Everything was perfect and wrapped EXTREMELY well. Amazing seller Everything smells so amazing. I love the Little give you put it in there for me. Thank you 🙏
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Everything was perfect❤️❤️❤️💃 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️The best of the best deals are here. If you want it they mostly likely have it. Much love ❤️💜❤️💜