Évaluations (36)The sweetest host! Loved all my goodies. The pens are so cute and are a really nice quality. Will definitely be buying more! Loooove my items! Amazing options and fast shipping. Looking forward to more shows.
Nice show to watch. She shipped out very fast and the package was very neatly packed. Cutest BP rings! Thanks so much! I am in love. Thank you so much! 💕 I’m so happy you love your rings!! It was such a pleasure having you in my show. I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon! ✨💍 Thank youYou’re so welcome! 💕 Thank YOU for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review. I truly appreciate your support! 🥰 Loved everything 💕💕💕Yay!! 💕 I’m so happy you loved everything! Thank you so much for shopping with me and for the sweet review. I truly appreciate you! 🥰✨ My customs turned out beautiful! Couldn’t be happier! Definitely a 5 plus ⭐️ seller and shop! 💕Thank you SO much! 💕 I’m thrilled that you love your custom pieces! It means so much to me that you trusted me to make them for you, and your kind words absolutely made my day. 🥰 Thank you for supporting my little shop! ✨💗 So professional, friendly and talented!! LOVE ALL my earrings!! Can’t wait to wear them! Thank you, thank you so much!! 😊 💕Aww, thank you so much! 💕 I’m so happy you love your earrings! It was such a pleasure having you in my show, and I truly appreciate your support of my handmade pieces! 🥰🏈🎃 Thank you for the givvy! You’re so welcome! 💕 Thank you for hanging out with me, and I hope you enjoy your giveaway! 🥰✨ Love the handmade earrings!!!Thank you so much! 💕 I’m so happy you love your handmade earrings! I truly appreciate your support! 🥰 These are the most adorable little Halloween earrings! I can’t wait to wear them. Thank you so much! 🎃🧡 I’m so happy you love your Halloween earrings! I hope you have so much fun wearing them this spooky season. 👻✨ Love the candle scents. Will be purchasing again
Thank you so much! 💕 I’m so happy you’re loving the candle scents! I truly appreciate your support and can’t wait to have you back in another show! 🕯️✨ Great seller with amazing prices! I was a bit worried with glass being shipped but everything was packed so nice and snuggly. Also, thank you for the givey (room spray). Love everything! Thank you 😊 Thank you so much for the sweet review! 💕 I’m so glad everything arrived safely and that you loved your goodies and the room spray! I really appreciate you shopping with me and hope to see you in another show soon! 🕯️✨ thank you! Thank you so much! 💕 I really appreciate your purchase and the 5-star review! I hope you love your Bath & Body Works goodies. 🕯️✨ cute!...shipping was quick!Thank you so much! 🎃 I’m so glad you think the Halloween earrings are cute and that they arrived quickly. I hope you enjoy wearing them! 🧡🖤 love my earrings thanks!!!Thank you so much! 💀🩷 I’m so happy you love your earrings. I hope you have lots of fun wearing them this Halloween! 🎃✨