Évaluations (715)Great deals!!!items are as described too! Amazing!!! Love all of the clothes! Can’t wait until your next show!This makes me so happy, thank you so much for your support and review. Saturday 1yr anniversary!! See you there!!! 🐠🐠🐠💖 Amazing seller and great items! Will definitely buy from again 🐠🐠🐠Aww yesss girl we are a little fish out here!!! Greatly appreciating all the support and loving/enjoying the ride. Thank you so much for your support and hope to see you on Saturday’s show to celebrate that 1yr anniversary 😭💗 Love everything thank you 🌸Paola!! Please tell me you will be there Saturday with your 🍋 water ready?? 🤭 Love you lady and thank you for everything! ❤️ Love all the clothes! Great finds! Thanks! 😊I live for these type of reviews! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one and thank you for your support 🌸💗💗💗 One of the best sellers on Whatnot! Great Items!🩷Your reviews have made my entire day! Thank you so much for all the support you give 🥹 I appreciate you and so happy and blessed the app’s algorithm brought you to my live 💜 Great seller! Quality fabulous items! Thank you! This was the best Whatnot show. She makes it fun and her items are fabulous! Thank you! This is one of the best sellers on Whatnot. She makes it a fun show and her items are fabulous! Thank you! Thank you so much! Beautiful sweater!I’m so happy you love your new sweater! I remember that Rails star sweater so good 😍 thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I hope to see you back in my shows 💜 I have been buying from gabby since she started! I can confidently say her white fox or any of her clothes for that matter are NOT fake. They are authentic & amazing deals. I will continue buying from this sweet seller. 🥹thank you so much for this, that horrible review messed me up, no going to lie! But I know who I am and what I stand for… all I can do is keep going/ jumping through obstacles and showing up for all my amazing buyers with my head held up high! Again thank you SO MUCH for standing up for me Kristen, I truly appreciate that greatly 💖💗💖 All the White Fox apparel is fake. This is a very serious and disappointing claim to make. I have sold hundreds of White Fox pieces and have never had a complaint regarding authenticity. Everything I sell is 100% authentic, and I would never knowingly sell my buyers anything fake. My reputation and the trust of my customers are far too important to me to ever risk that.
If you genuinely believed the item you received was counterfeit, I’m also surprised that you didn’t file a claim or contact me directly regarding a refund or resolution. I would have been more than willing to address any legitimate concern.
I stand behind the Great clothes. Thank you!Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. Makes me so happy to know you thought everything was great. Thank you!! 💗 Love my purchase! 🥰This makes me so happy! Thank you so much for the support. I hope to see you back!! 💕 I truly appreciate all the care you put into your live shows and orders. Shipping was super fast, and everything was packaged beautifully. I’ll definitely be shopping with you again!What a sweet and nice review, thank you for making my day and thank you for staying in my show and giving it a chance it means everything to me 💖💖💖 Thank you love!Thank you! For your support 💜 Love the shopping experience with this seller! Great clothes, pricing and energy! 🩵I enjoy having you in my shows!! Thank you so much for keep coming back and showing support 💜 All items are in amazing pre-loved condition!! Thank you so much - really appreciate you🩷🫶🏼Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you my friend! I Hope to see you on my next show 🩷💕🩷 Always wonderful!Thank you so much Pam 🩷💖🩷 Love my items!Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your continuous support 💕💜💕 As always, got so many great pieces at amazing prices. Love everything. Thank you!I was so happy to see you back! Thank you so much for your purchases 🥰💖💖💖 Always love all my stuff from you 🥰Gracias my friend, you already know I love my stuff from you as well 😍💖💜💖 Love my USA sweatshirt and my husband likes his CARHARTT Jacket Thank you so much ❤️ Perfect!!! Love this so much 🥰
Thank you for always coming back and your continuous support in this dream ✨💖💖