Évaluations (18)Omg as always an incredible order from an incredible host, I am so grateful for everything Kate does the most incredible bundles and makes a video of all the items for you to watch h before they are posted too ❤️❤️❤️ cannot recommend her highly enough. Fun and friendly lives x Great selection of gifts from a lovely seller. Show support and pop on, give her a follow 🫶🏻Thank you so much, Papa! 🥹💜 Your lovely words and five stars across the board mean so much to me. I’m thrilled you enjoyed the selection, and I really appreciate you encouraging others to come and support TSD Scoops. Thank you for being part of our little scoop family! 🐉✨
Love, Kate & the TSD Scoops team 💜 brilliant thank you my daughter is very happy Thank you so much for your lovely review, Emzie! 💜 I’m so happy to hear your daughter loves her goodies. Knowing she’s happy means the world to me! Thank you both for supporting TSD Scoops ✨
Kate & the TSD Scoops team 🐉 So so so amazing I love it thank you so much honestly I love it. 🥰 Oh Emma, thank you so much! 🥹💜 I’m so happy you love everything. Your lovely words and five stars for the shipping, packaging and accuracy mean the world to me. Thank you for supporting TSD Scoops!
Love, Kate & the TSD team ✨ Absolutely love it! ❤️fantastic selection of stuff for the price. You can tell it’s chosen with real love and care and I’m really happy. The 3D printed dragon is in pride of place on my mantelpiece. ❤️❤️PS Osian is very happy too 🏴🐉Aww, thank you so much! 🥹❤️ This genuinely made me smile. I put so much love and care into choosing every scoop, so hearing that you could actually feel that when you opened yours means the absolute world to me! 🥰✨
And knowing the 3D printed dragon has earned pride of place on the mantelpiece has completely made my day! 🐉❤️
I’m so happy you loved everything — and an extra special hello to Osian! 🏉🐉🏴
Thank you for supporting TSD Scoops and trusting me to create something special for you. Hopefully this is only the first of many magical mystery scoops! 💜💚💙
Much love,
Kate & the TSD Team scoopy scoppy scoop scoooooopAww thank you so much! 😂💙💚💜 “Scoopy scoppy scoop scoooooop” might just have to become the new TSD Scoops motto! 😂
Thank you for the amazing 5⭐ review across the board and, most importantly, for supporting my little business. It genuinely means so much to me! 🥹✨
I hope you absolutely LOVE all your goodies — and I can’t wait to scoop for you again! 🐉🦄🐻🐱🏉✨
Much love,
Kate & the TSD Scoops gang 💜
Fate has your back! ✨ a lot of junk thrown in could have been better and show notes explaining the system Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry you were disappointed, although I’m surprised by some of the comments. The scoop system is clearly explained in the show notes before purchasing. I also upgraded one of your items to a special plushie that hasn’t even been released yet, and your scoop included a brooch worth £15 on its own. I also tried to personalise your experience during the show, but you chose not to provide your name. I’m always open to constructive feedback and will continue putting genuine care, value and thought into every TSD Scoop. 💜 absolutely in love with everything I received, definitely worth the money, such a talented seller, will make lovely gifts for mum, definitely going to be purchasing more in the future, thank you so much ☺️ Thank you so, so much for such a lovely review! 🥹💜 It genuinely means the world to me to hear how happy you are with everything you received.
Knowing that some of your goodies are going to become gifts for your mum makes it even more special! 🥰 I put so much love and care into creating and packing every TSD Scoops order, so comments like this honestly make my day.
Thank you for supporting my little business and trusting me with your order. I can’t wait to create some more magical mysteries for you in the future! 🐉🦄✨
Much love,
Kate & the TSD Scoops Mascot Team 💜💙💚 Absolutely incredible value for money! So many interesting pieces, I didn’t know where to start! 💜💜💜 More than highly recommended!!!Thank you so much for this amazing review! 💜💜💜 “I didn’t know where to start” might just be one of my favourite compliments for a mystery scoop! 😂✨
I absolutely love filling every order with as much variety, value and mystery as I possibly can, so knowing you had so many interesting goodies to discover has made me incredibly happy. 🥹
Thank you for your wonderful recommendation and, most importantly, for choosing to support TSD Scoops. It genuinely means such a lot to me and the whole mascot gang! 🐉🦄🐻🐱🦇🏉
Much love,
Kate & the TSD Scoops Team 💜💙💚✨ absolutely lovely seller shes very kind and what a great business idea its great for all ages with so much to enjoy to the point I have brought a total of 3 scoops and im awaiting on my 5 lucky capsules I have received my first scoop then proceeded to order more as I loved it thank you so much again as everything was packaged lovely and wrapped to ensure no damages upon arrival and on top love the personalized videos to showcase what you have retrieved xxThank you SO much for such a wonderful review! 🥹💜 Knowing you loved your first scoop enough to come back for more is one of the biggest compliments I could receive! ✨
I’m so happy you’ve enjoyed the whole TSD Scoops experience, from the mystery goodies and packaging to your personalised videos. 🥰 Thank you for trusting me with three scoops already — and now your 5 Lucky Capsules too! 🍀✨
Your support genuinely means the world to me and the mascot team! 💜
Much love, Kate & the TSD Scoops Team xx