Évaluations (173)thank u sooo much for the givvy ✨ Broski if you get anymore Olivia hit me I’ll buy it at any price!
Great job on the show. Packaged perfect and fast! Shipped quickly and packaged well. Appreciate the sales! Stick with it dude- one show at a time! Great young man to work with. Great deal and happy with my purchase! I don’t really like the card
Dude it was a givvy for free be appreciative Thanks givvy came quick as lightning ! Excellent I'm Very Pleased. Will do more business with them Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, great 👍 Came in great condition very fast shipping thanks for the givvy
thank you this card is tuff the best condition out there and turbo fast shipping thanks for the givvy ✨✨✨✨ Fun energy, nice cards! Will be back :) Great stream. Highly recommend Item as described. Item packaged with great care. Shipping was fast. tuff cards mi has great stuff. wish i had more funds. Great Seller. A++ Thank you so much , I really appreciate it, great 👍 Showed up as expected thanks!