Store Image
turbo_comix
Jeffery Petro 
•
A collector and comic book seller on a few platforms but at the rate I could be moving I’m currently not happy with the platforms I’m selling on and if your buying more than your selling it doesn’t always go your way in life but hey such as life gos sometimes of your buying more than your selling maybe your doing something right. Comics are never meant to be given up on ppl just need perspective it’s not an addiction it’s a momentary joyful experience that may last but a minute or it may last all day and I would trade neither for anything but the love of my son and the love of my God in heaven and my parents who’ve long since passed so you can understand why I need the joy that comics bring me and to everyone. Don’t take that 4 granted ppl.
Message