Évaluations (298)Nice friendly seller. Fast shipping and we'll packed. You never know what Txgrammy will have in her show! I couldn’t resist the ceiling tin, even though I don’t know how I will use it just yet! It was packed well and shipped in a timely fashion! I recommend this seller! great packaging!! loved the show and my purchase. thanks so much! Great seller, great packaging, awesome items! Unfortunately the e gift card never came through, checked spam and trash. Too bad
AMAZING!!!! Would love a green and orange one to match my kitchen! So cool that you make these! Items received well packed with no issues! Thank You!! I love all my goodies. My package arrived quickly. Thank you for the $10 Amazon giveaway and super cute stickers. Will definitely buy from this seller again. I love the product I bought and I ❤️ the sweet note inside. Arrived quickly. Packaged well. Items as described . Love them!!! Thank you! Every piece of Anchor Hocking arrived in perfect condition. Extra carefully packed. I highly appreciate the reuse of packing materials and they will get additional use in my home. The cobalt 💙 glass is beautiful. Very friendly and welcoming. Shipments arrived on time. Will definitely use again. I’m so thankful I found your shop! Love supporting any fellow Texans❤️ you have a great selection and shop! Thank you for your excellent packaging and quick shipping. I’ll definitely be trying to catch your next shows 🙌🏻❤️🤗 Everything arrived in one piece. Great packaging! So thankful I found you and your show! Love my dice and candlestick holder, and the candle made it! Didn’t melt at all! Thank you again 🤗🙌🏻 Everything is so charming