Évaluations (469)excellent. love the micro-teeth, and these are labeled so there is no confusion. Charlie, my bracelets are beautiful as always ! 🫶🏼 & my hubbell is perfect 🦈✨ Thank you ! Great teeth even better in person. Thank you so much and extremely fast shipping. Shipped quickly and was well packaged. Great prices. The fossils look even better in person! Fantastic fossils! Thanks! Charlie !!! I love my bracelets , they are so beautiful 🥹🦈✨ now I can’t wait to get my others that I ordered 🙌🏽 thank you ! & tell your son thank you too 🫶🏼 Great fossils! Thank you! Fantastic fossils! Very happy with everything! Loved my items so much. Love they are one of a kind. Beautiful ty very much. 👍 Great necklace. looks like you are very local to me. hope to get down to the beach to see your pop up shop they're beautiful thank you so very much Great micro tooth specimens! Great stuff! Great prices! An excellent Whatnot seller for shark teeth—great selection, fair pricing, and a fun, trustworthy buying experience. I love my newest tooth additions to my collection! And the bracelet is beautiful!!! Thank you!