Évaluations (2 627)Loved this book!! Thank you!!
Amazing buyers! Great prices! Lots of fun to watch! Stunning piece!! Happy to add it to my collection! I am always pleased I love this seller he and his mom are awesome.bookmark and follow. Love everything I purchased Thanks for my items! Love them and u!😍
#shopUltraAuthentic Beautiful pieces 🛍️ Amazing seller with quality products Very cute. Love it. Thank you. Another fantastic evening hanging out with ultraauthentic!and Madame President 💛❤️🔥🔥❤️🔥💛
I picked up a Michael Kors long wallet, the cutest Kate Spade pouch, and a Juicy Couture wristlet…fabulous finds that I’m VERY happy with! 👜🔥
But honestly, some of my favorite nights on Whatnot are the ones where I realize I’ve spent half the evening just hanging out. ❤️🔥❤️🔥💛 Great conversation, familiar faces, plenty of laughs, great finds, and whatever adventure Jesse’s room decides to become that night. ❤️🔥
Everything arrived just as represented and packed with care. Thank you, Jesse, for the goodies and, even more, another wonderful evening with some of my favorite people! ❤️🔥💛🫶🔥 Thank you so much! It arrived safe and sound and was exactly as described! Absolutely beautiful bag. Love this seller and his products. I love this soap!! It doesn’t have a smell, and it lathers SO good!! BUYER BEWARE: only enter this show if you are prepared to see UNIQUE bags at crazy low prices!!! @Ultraauthentic has a gift of sourcing incredible items (he gets this trait from his @madampresident701 who also has items galore that we get spoiled with)!!! I bought a coach Hampton weekender tote in a beautiful yellow sateen, a wonderfully unique Brighton wristlet and an adorable Kisslock clutch plus other goodies like some soap from his buddy Carnel!! So remember: enter at your own risk, ultra is not responsible for contagious laughter and uncontrollable swiping!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 I love everything I have thank you very much Stunning bags! Love my wallet too! Packaged so carefully! Thank you!
🩷❤️ Great inventory and great seller! beautiful bag, thank you Jesse! and the soap has such a nice lather and pleasant, mild scent amazing items, super fast shipping. great seller! As described. Happy with purchase A Sharif! So excited to see one amongst the mix. I love the assortment you get here 💚💚💚🫶🫶🫶 I always enjoy the shows regardless- thanks to the awesome seller! Love my music. Thank you so much