Évaluations (415)Amazing items packaged with care love the stickers thank you so much 😊 Perfect order, I loved everything and it was all packaged so well! Thank you for the note and sweet gifts also! The item I received was well packaged and arrived without damage. It was shipped quickly and in perfect condition. very happy with my purchase. came in safe and sound just in time for fall wooot! came in safe and sound !!! i love her vareity! Such a cute givvy thank you so much!☺️ fast shipping too! Love my givvy! I was very happy too because not just is it an American flag card but the card is also 4 of diamonds. My husbands birthday is Fourth of July so this was ment to be! love my mushrooms and pumpkin, thank you!!!! Such an amazing and sweet person! Packaged with love and shipped super quickly! Absolutely love her items and super fun shows! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love love love all my goodies ❤️ thank you so much for everything 😊😊😊😊 Thanks for everything. Love!!!💕 All items accounted for and expertly packaged. Great value, great seller! Thanks!! amazing amazing I loved every card in the sticker is super cute.. and of course the gold pumpkin 😁 thank you so much I've really do enjoy your shows 😊😊 I love the card and stickers thank you so much as always.. As always, a perfect experience from start to finish! Buy from this seller with absolute confidence! She's just awesome! Wonderful seller with some seriously cute items!! Many thanks Such a cute pen and it writes great! Fast shipping! Love this amazing seller and her great vintage variety items 🤩 Will definitely be back to shop again soon in her fun shows! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️