Évaluations (86)Sending Rayne lots of love 🩷 thank you for the Pokemon cards 😊😊😊 Arrived broken. and you were refunded. I apologize AGAIN that your 1 item was delivered broken. it left well packaged and was damaged in transit. The fault was not mine but I gave a refund. Have the day you deserve. Just as described and in perfect condition! It may have taken a long detour with USPS, but I’m very happy it made its way to me safe and sound! Thank you! Shipped quickly, beautiful condition, packaged safely (a hurricane couldn't get through that haha) I have a problem with tape.. lol my kids hated it Chrismas morning. I'm glad everything went well with shipping. Very happy your happy 😊 hope to see you soon. be blessed ❤️🦄 I loved the givvy happy mail it made me smile thank you for all the things that you sent glad you're happy. thanks for coming in and shopping with me. take care and be blessed 🦄❤️ Seller was so kind and helpful with my purchase! Everything was wrapped in care❤️ Thank you so much!<3 i loved my pokémon cards too!!I'm happy your Happy!! 😃 Thank you so much. Have a blessed day and hope to see you soon 😊 Nice givvy! Thank you. your welcome ! thanks for coming by my show. there are sooo many people out there, and I appreciate you spending your time with me Absolutely Gorgeous .We can't thank you enough.My desk goose is awesome and my other goodies especially my pack Jesus's Even better in person .Can't wait until I get to go to another show of yours .So much fun! xoxobest review EVER!! Thank you so much! I enjoyed talking with and spending time with You too ❤️🦄 see you again soon Thank you for the givvy!!you're Very welcome, hope to see you again really soon. ❤️ Thank youyour welcome hope to see you again soon. ❤️🦄 One of the sweetest sellers I’ve ever come across. Had some amazing books and they came packaged safely and in amazing condition. Thanks for saying that Brittany, I appreciate you and hope you know you made my day when I read this review. God Bless, see you soon. thank u!!!!You're Very welcome!! God Bless !! Take care...talk to you again soon. ❤️🦄 I love the crystal I chose. It’s so delicate and pretty. It will look so nice on a tea tray. Thank you also for the givvys. Songlad your happy with your purchase!! I appreciate your review and thank you for coming to shop with ME!! ❤️ God Bless Everything was packaged so well. thank you I am proud to ship your items to you! Thankful they arrived to you with care. Thanks for shopping with me. Hope to see you soon@ Good Bless excellent condition thankyou so much didn't realise it came with the shoes. thankyou so much. excellent delivery well packaged and fast delivery Glad your happy with your purchase. I do Givvys a often as I can. Sometimes they are a surprise. Hope to have you back for another show soon. Good Bless, be well. Great Givy! Love the assortment of stickers/tattoos. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you soon. Take care and be Blessed Thank you so much! I really appreciate everything. I'm happy you enjoy your items. thanks for stopping by hope to see you again soon Super fun seller! Fast shipping and packaged nicely! Tysm for the first time buyer shoes and the additional little gifts, so sweet of you! Great seller A+++++ Tysm❣️Yeah!! So happy your Happy!! God Bless thanks for the beautiful review!! thank youyour very welcome!! enjoy Oh my gosh? Nothing better than green transferware and ironstone! I am in love. I hope your pillows are always cold and your blankets always keep you warm! ♥️So so so happy you're happy. I'm glad you love the oldies too!! Thanks for coming to visit and hope to see you soon! ❤️🦄 Great packaging!!Thank you for spending time with me and for your purchases. Be blessed ❤️🦄 Thank you so much! The books came in perfect condition. The packaging was fantastic!oh wonderful! enjoy and see you soon ❤️🦄