Évaluations (7 518)fast shipping, great items!! perfect!! thank you so much 🩷 awesome items for super low prices. always enjoy the stream and host is entertaining. I got 3 cups tumblers from you. They were announced as New, but they did come a small dent in them. Not a big deal, but I try my best to listen to the description. These just didn’t tell about the dents. It happens still a great seller I would steel buy from you. Great price on the Nike socks exceptional seller highly recommend Box was smashed but I know it wasn’t from you guys overall happy with everything thanks!😊 Shirt has a stain across the front that is seen in the light. not called out store credit can't be use multiple in 1 order disappointed. Shipping is quick. But bars were expired upon arrival. The bath and body lotions had no seal and one of the tops were broken the fact that ya had the audacity to send a mystery amount on a gift card and when I typed it in it was for two dollars it's absolutely ridiculous. For all of that don't even offer a giveaway Was confused lmao buh TAHNK you